View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 05:57 PM
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenx34 View Post
This is the last one I will post. I plan to keep this card even though I see 2 instances of photoshopping, both near the top of the card. I am going to keep it because the card is still in good shape, it will serve as a backup to the '75 set I am 1 card from completing (#660 Hank Aaron, anyone?) and because I only paid $1.72 for it.

If you look at the top of the card, you will see a print dot in the black almost to the edge of the oval. Also if you look in the pink right under the top edge, you will see a print line that looks like a surface scratch. Both are definitely missing from the Battlefield scan (blue background).

Thank you for looking at all of these and offering your opinions. It is much appreciated.

Original Ebay auction description: This card has no creases, 4 strong corners, great centering, beautiful color, awesome eye appeal, and a beautiful clean back. There are no pinholes, markings, paper loss, or any damage of that kind.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1957-MVPS-MI...72.m2749.l2649

PM me your address; I will send you one of these free. Return her's Leave her the feedback she deserves. BUYER BEWARE: PHOTOSHOPS ITEMS; I WOULD NOT BUY FROM AGAIN......

Last edited by cardsnstuff; 09-15-2017 at 06:16 PM.