View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 09:08 PM
And.rew Whi.te

The next item is an Eric Lindros bobble head that was inserted into boxes of Upper Deck Playmakers hockey. Each box had a bobble head included in the packs. Again, I packed this one away and never displayed it. I am looking for 5 dollars DELIVERED on this item.

The next item is a lot of four 1964 Topps coins. Looking for 4 dollars delivered on this lot.

The next item is a sheet of phantom Chicago White Sox playoff and World Series tickets for 1982. The Windy City would have went wild if they were allowed to use these tickets but it was just not meant to be. This unused sheet would make an excellent display piece and I will even throw in a 8 x 10 team photo the Sox gave out that year as a souvenir. I am asking 6 bucks delivered on this lot.

I also have one phantom World Series ticket from the 1977 Chicago White Sox that should have seen the South Side Hitmen in the series that year. I am looking for 5 bucks for this item and if you want both the sheet above and this ticket you can have them both for 8 bucks delivered.

The next item is a half sheet of Chicago Cubs letterhead from 1962, informing a young fan that the team photo he requested wouldnt be available until the last week of July and it would cost him 50 cents (cheapskates...they couldnt even send the kid a photo for free). This item has one fold down the middle due to mailing but has been stored flat since the day it was received. I am asking 4 dollars on this item that will display great with your Cubs collection.

The next item is a Kenny Hubbs team issued photo that was part of a Chicago Cubs issued team photo pack sold at the ball park. Hubbs, as you may know was Rookie of the Year in 1962 and would pass away in a plane crash where he was the pilot in 1964. I am looking for 6 bucks delivered on this item.

The next item is an Upper Deck advertising promotional booklet for their initial gold release i 2001. The fold out booklet tells about their release and even has an actual Jack Nicklaus card attached to the inside so card shop owners can see how the cards would look. I am looking for 6 bucks on this item.

I have for sale a Cincinnati Bengals mini helmet that Topps had placed in one of their products back in 2000 or 2001 time frame. They actually included a signed mini helmet by a rookie that year and imagine my joy when I found a Bengals helmet signed by Danny Farmer. I have kept it all this time packed away in a box and never displayed it. I would love to get 6 dollars DELIVERED on this item. You could always remove the silver paint pen signature and get your favorite Bengal to sign it.

Last edited by whitehse; 05-07-2014 at 02:49 PM.