Thread: Aaron Judge
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 02:02 PM
Mike

I have no doubt Sevy will rebound in the ALDS. Has Girardi announced the rotation? You have to believe Sonny Gray gets the ball for game one. After? I would think Tanaka and CC gets starts. I believe CC deserves a start in the ALDS after the season he had. Would love to see CC return next year on a Pettitte like one year contract, but there may not be a spot for him, especially if the Yankees are going to give Chance Adams a chance (no pun intended) to win a rotation spot out of spring training. You would think Tanaka doesn't opt out after the season he's had, so that would be Sevy, Tanaka, Gray & Montgomery for 4 spots, unless Monty, Cessa & Adams compete against each other.

Judge has the ROTY locked up, in my opinon. Will get some votes for MVP, but I think Altuve will get that award. There are a ton of Facebook haters who mock the strikeouts. Met fans believe Conforto is the better player to boot. Not sure about that one.

Mike