View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanksfan09 View Post
Hello everyone. Sorry to bump an old thread but was just thinking what to do with this card? Was thinking of selling but I don't really know what to make of these blue ones.

What I know about my copy is I've had it since the 1990's,I bought it from a local shop as a teenager for 40 bucks I think (my first Hank Aaron card). It wasn't sold as any variation, I don't think any variations were known at the time. I had it for years and it's always been blue, I never had it in any light! Mine is a deep blue almost turquoise. I got graded fairly recently, had it raw for probably around 20 years. Seems some fall into the "every one is light altered" camp and others think there were factory issued. I find it interesting that the green ones, some have white names (with bottom words still in yellow) or yellow names with yellow team name.

I think it's a really neat card but am unsure what to do with it if I were ever to want to sell it. Just figured I'd add mine to the thread and hear some thoughts... Thanks
That card is 100% faded from light exposure. Your card has a few signs that is is faded and not a real missing/low yellow ink card.