View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniehatesjazz View Post
All the ones mentioned are great in regards to cost. Also the 41 play balls should get some love as mentioned above (the 40 issue isn't attractive though IMO). I think one that's overlooked though are T205's. Second best t card set I think and you can piece together a low grade set for ~$10k if you're patient. I'm working slowly on it right now and have snagged some of the key cards for very reasonable prices. I think it's the perfect set in regards to iconic affordability and relatively easy to put together yet still challenging.
Defintely not t205 if you want an easy set. I decided to try to complete the set 3 years ago when I realized that I already had over half the set. I am still trying to finish it. The short prints are a nightmare, toughest set that I have tried to complete. I would suggest t206 set of 518 before attempting t205. I wonder how many of these sets suggested are easy or are you going to be spending years trying to finish them unless you want to hit BIN at double or triple VCP.