View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:26 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
Awesome Robert!!!! Wow I didn't know you were selling that 65 topps set...ouch. I'm going for vg or better on all cards for the 67 set Robert. Its going to be slow cause I can't see paying high money for the high number cards especially commons. Never made sense to me. They say.....and who are they????...lol, that they might be short print but I also said that of the 65 topps football SP's and there never seemed to be a shortage out there on ebay, etc etc. Anyway sorry to rant. Good to hear from you brother! I think I have a few 65 phillys here at home and if I find em .......they are yours brother. Still have your address and phone number. Take care and hope to hear from you soon
Appreciate the kind words! I sold the 65 baseball, not the football. I hear ya loud and clear on paying for those high #s. That is part of what has given me a little pause about the 67s. I have looked on ebay at several of the 67 highs. In many cases, there doesn't appear to be a shortage, I agree. I also will be moving slow, I am sure. Best of luck on all of your projects! I'm sure we'll be talking!!

Last edited by vintagebaseballcardguy; 01-22-2018 at 01:27 PM.