View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 04:05 PM
Emlily Ell.is

Correct. I have no intention of keeping them. I was just curious what to list them at when I sell them as I don't deal with these types of cards.

I usually toss out anything that has creases, writing or paper loss. But I got these at a really good deal, and I feel I can make money off them even selling them as Poor.

Maybe there's someone out there doing a low grade set and can use a $5 Maris (or whatever I decide to sell him at).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored5000 View Post
I am not being at all snotty when I say this, but the OP doesn't want them in his collection because of the writing; most other collectors are going to feel the same way about flawed cards that are so common. It is one thing if the card is extremely rare or an iconic card that is only available to most collectors if there are major flaws, but those cards are not at all rare or iconic.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.