View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:21 AM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam majors View Post
There will be no winner! First round they dance and touch gloves occasionally. Second round they both throw a few punches, working up a light sweat. Late in the second round THE BIG SHOW runs to the ring, steps over the top rope and chases Floyd in and out and all around the ring. THE BIG SHOW is still pissed from the time Floyd knocked him out on Monday Night Raw. But wait! Here comes the Diaz brothers! They are beating the daylights out of Conor McGregor. Don King is singing God Bless America over the PA. Order is restored when a dozen sickly looking 135 pound men in black and white referee shirts come running in to separate the combatants. Hell, I ain't even finished my second six pack yet!
Dana White issues a press release that night with details of the upcoming second fight! He assures the world that this will be the first time in history that PAY-PER-VIEW will be sold out! Count me in, again!
LOL! I really enjoyed reading this post. They should actually have a ROYAL RUMBLE featuring boxers, wrestlers and UFC fighters. As soon as the bell rings, everyone is going to start beating the crap out of Mayweather. This will go on for 30 minutes and then he will get thrown out of the ring. In the end, we'll see the Undertaker give Iron Mike Tyson the TOMBSTONE and then Tyson will be thrown out of the ring (with Undertaker's ear still in his mouth).

The winner: The Undertaker!
:: creepy music plays :: dong ... dong ...