Thread: 2018 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I am sure there were people who found fault with Jordan, and Magic, and Kareem. LeBron is one of the very few best players of all time, if not the best, and I think you are in a small minority criticizing him.

And your analysis that he wants a mediocre team around him strikes me as borderline insane. Recall LeBron went to Miami with the Big Three. He wants to win. That has always defined him.
Never said he wasn't one of the best, but he has the talent to be the best yet lacks the mental toughness and/or intelligence to achieve that honor.

Yes, I remember very vividly when LeBron went to Miami to create the Big Three. He did it because he wanted the easy road, yet still lost, what, 2 titles down there?

LeBron is not above criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Didn't take it personally Kyle...and I forgot about the Browns, that's brutal. Not that the Jets and Giants are world-beaters. Except for the Yankees, we have a lot of crappy teams in New York.
You're telling me.

Speaking of the Yankees, are y'all ready to move Betances?

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame