View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:19 PM
Mark O.
Mark Og.ren

Quote:
And for the record, it takes a ton to get banned from Heritage.
Quote:
I can't really go into it publicly though, since it's a delicate area. It's nothing too egregious, imo, but suffice it to say they don't want you bidding in their auctions.
Leon, two conflicting statements from you? I take it you now realize it doesn't take a ton to get banned from Heritage. A representative from Heritage has posted their nonsensical reasons on this board in the past why at least two other people have had their accounts suspended so why not come back on here and explain why mine has. Yes, it's a delicate area because Heritage would have to fabricate or make something up to justify their child-like behavior in suspending my account.

Heritage rep, come on here and explain. Be honest, be real, you have my permission to post any and all evidence to support your decision. Leon stop band-aiding their asses and let them speak for themselves. Let’s get to know their company a learn a little about their character. I’m open and willing to answer any questions they might have for me.

Last edited by toybulldog; 08-20-2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: added quotes