View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 07:45 PM

Default decent size vintage lot and need some opinions

so like many, i came into collecting about a year ago after the death of my father. Ive gotten all of the big names graded and have become really really into the hobby myself. Im left with a decent size collection of low grade hall of famers and tons of commons. This upcoming weekend there is a big card show in new york im planning on attending. my question for you guys is will dealers be interested in a lot like this (link below) as id like to trade for one big card. Will a dealer be willing to take the time at a card show an assess my collection and come up with a fair price or is it likely going to be a quick glance and an offer? i know i could probably make more if i sold individually on eBay but i like the idea of one trade for something big. Im also planning on bringing around 12 graded vintage cards as well as a decent amount of cash. Also, and i know this is tough to do based off a photo, but what kind of money/trade do you think is fair for a lot similar to this? some specifics

135 HOF players mostly 53-62 with a handful from late 60s/70s
75 commons 1951 bowman
150 commons 1953 topps
75 commons 1955 topps
75 commons 1956 topps
20 commons 1955 bowman
75 commons 1959 topps

https://imgur.com/a/GKcnqRG

lemme know what you guys think!