View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I wouldn't pay 12-15k for one unless my net worth was substantially higher but there appears to be no shortage of people who are willing. My Montana RC is just a psa 8 because I didn't feel like paying for a 9 at the time.
When I saw a Seaver rookie bump from an 8 to a 9 and then to a 10, that pretty much made me a cynic about flips. That, and I guy I knew who used to submit large quantities of Jordan 9s at a show people attended for the sole purpose of getting bumps and always got back a reasonable number of 10s. Fungible. That, and the time PSA's then-president came up to a dealer I knew on a slow Sunday afternoon at a show and asked if he needed anything, and promptly brought back several major cards in higher grade holders. That and.... I could go on.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-18-2015 at 07:04 PM.