View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Ja,mie B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
I post this for the sake of posterity...

People ask how you are and you say "fine", even when you are having a bad day. Yeah, right. The people who work for me know better than to blow smoke up my @$$.

But that is actually a form of social intelligence. Actually, it is a form of @$$-kissing stupidity.

It would be moronic to pour your guts out to every passing casual question. I agree, which is why I typically do not engage morons like you. That said, you chose to attempt to "win" this Internet argument.

Lying is sometimes what gets us through the day. Cy...this statement speaks volumes about your character.

We don't live in Disneyland - life is not a fairy tale. Agreed...I may be a bit utopian; however, my rose colored glasses have steered me the right way thus far.

No offense, but if you are still angry about a lie someone told you six months ago, and it wasn't a lie that damaged you financially or physically in any sort of way, that is an over-sensitivity. I'm not angry. I simply judge people based upon their actions. Adrian is a liar, plain and simple.

Philosophically, you might want to examine whether you are being honest with yourself about all facets of your life. I am exceedingly honest with myself and others. You seem to be the one with issues. After all, you have vigorously defended a pathological liar who was banned from this board. Why?

Best Regards,

Eric
Eric, you can have your dogmatic, black-and-white view of the world, but it is a simple one that doesn't hold ground under examination. You seem to think you know the truth about everything, and that is the biggest lie of your life.