View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:36 PM
Curt

Default Did you win this STEVE GARVEY auction? I miss the days of being able to see who won.

Wondering if a member here won this auction and if so, do they know exactly what they just bought? I don't recognize the feedback count/characters eBay uses to hide the true identity of bidders now, as it doesn't appear to be a typical Steve Garvey bidder I am used to seeing on better items that come to auction. I'm just curious to know who won (as well as who the 2 underbidders were), as I'm impressed that 3 bidders were $200+ on this item and I don't recognize any of them.

I was extremely shocked at the final auction price though. When I first saw it, I was very excited that something unknown had come along, but after digging a little deeper and revisiting something I already owned, I figured out exactly what it was and where it comes from. I was preparing a blog entry for it, but was waiting for the listing to end, since I can't find squat on the item online otherwise.

I'll link to my blog entry once it is complete and posted, if anyone cards to read further.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Garvey Mattel Sticker Auction.jpg (16.0 KB, 311 views)