View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 07:01 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Approaching final confirmation of the BROAD LEAF 460 & Red HINDU matched "twins"

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
So this would be the only known Murphy Red Hindu, correct? That is awesome- I hope you get it Wonka

Are there any others from the find that would be the only known example?

Sincerely, Clayton

P.S. never mind on the question, I'm just being lazy....
Clayton

The only new red HINDU input we have here from the Texas find and the 42-card Southern find is Murphy (batting).

Some think the Joss (pitching) is a new input because PSA (or SGC) did not have this card in their pop report prior to these finds. However, 5 years ago a Joss (pitching)
card was confirmed in the Red HINDU survey that I was conducting in 2007. Obviously, it was never graded.

Anyhow, I bring to your attention what I find very interesting about the 40 different red HINDU cards that have been confirmed to date. What's very interesting is that it
appears that the 12 red HINDU subjects from the 460-only series are much more available than any of the 28 red HINDU subjects from the 350/460 series.

Furthermore, my guess is that guys like Crandall, Geyer, Hummel, McGraw, Tannehill and Wheat were Double-Printed.

Any thoughts on this observation ?

TED Z