View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
After Travis abandoned his "Heritage" thread, he went over to the other side to complain about his "Heritage" thread being derailed.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=175025

Why Travis didn't grumble about it in his "Heritage" thread is beyond me.

So in order to satisfy Travis, I decided to start a thread about why Travis and Nora Roste (or Todd Mueller) denied my membership over at AutographPlanet.

Travis wrote "why dont you tell them to lay off the family members, my wife doesnt even know this website exists, she owns her own website with money she paid for herself, and we got clowns bashing her for what? do you have a line you wont allow others to cross or are family members free game now just because we disagree?"

By the way, Travis, please point out to us "the clowns that bashed her." I will be the first to admonish them.

Travis, Nora Roste is your wife (a family member), but she is also the owner of AutographPlanet. There is no denying that.

As a matter of fact, Nora Roste wrote "If you ever have any concerns about the site, please let me know as I am the chief in charge of the show."

No one here on Net54 has written anything disrespectful about your wife, Travis.

But while your free speech continues uninterrupted here on Net54, I am curious why my membership was denied over at AutographPlanet?
I have never bashed her, but let me state that they are both nothing more than low class pawns for Mueller & Koschal. (How did those 2 halfwits surface as business ASSociates? LOLOLO). After her big dumb and stupid husband alienated practically every collector and dealer in the autograph business, they start a website with displaced loons where only 2 viewpoints can be discussed..... God and Todd. It's a real Kumbaya fest over there...it's laughable with some psycho named Grant, God Todd, the psychotic imbecile Koschal, Travis and the only guy with a half of sliver of brain DB. Most all kicked off of AM for really nothing more than being disruptive boobs. Complete idiots every single one of them and a fantastic reason for all you collectors out there to NEVER buy an autograph period.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-01-2013 at 10:48 AM.