View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Johnny S

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgellis View Post
The Packers did not play that poorly last week. It certainly wasn't their best game this season (or post-season), but they never trailed in the game. As a matter of fact, the Packers have never trailed by more than 7 points at ANY TIME, IN ANY GAME this season. That's pretty amazing.

Also, I think you have to look at the fact that they went on the road to Philly in Week 1 of the playoffs and beat a QB that many thought had a chance to win the MVP this year.

Then, they went on the road again to the #1 seed Atlanta Falcons and beat them up in their own house where Matt Ryan had a 19-1 record at home prior to the game vs. the Packers.

Then, they went on the road again and beat the Bears and never trailed at all during the game.

On the other hand, the Steelers have actually had 2 sloppy playoff wins this year (both at home). Got way behind to Baltimore in game 1 and then had to hold off a near record 2nd half collapse at home vs. NYJ.

There, that's why the Packers are favorites.

P.S. I feel better now.
Well I can't disagree with that but still hate the Pack !! But they do deserve to be there and I hope they win.