Thread: May Pick Ups
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 11:55 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
Also known as the impossible dream (completing it anyway)

Some months ago, I decided to take on the easier portion of the set, cards 1-280. With the two cards shown here, I have completed that.

Next are the next thirty cards: #'s 281-310. I just purchased ten of those thirty along with six others I already owned. So, I need just 16 more to have the first 310 cards of the 407-card set.

Everyone knows who #311 is and I don't see ever landing one of those. Goes against my principles (and bank account) to grossly overpay, even an essential card like that.

I only own three of the remaining 97 cards in the set and may not manage to get much closer...so, the 310 will most likely be my 'farthest on' point.

Attachment 316254 Attachment 316255
Nice cards, Raymond. I am fairly close to completing my #1 to #310 run as well, but with some pricey cards still needed to complete that run, I am not so sure that will happen let alone the #311 to #407 run.

I'll keep picking away here and there but there currently isn't any rush to complete it. I enjoy the challenge/chase anyways, so as long as I am having fun, that is all that matters.