View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 01:25 AM
Administrator

Default O/T Barry Bonds announces retirement

Posted By: jay behrens

Doesn't matter if Bonds did or didn't use steroids. The fact is he played in the steroids era when "everyone" used steroids, so he received no advantage. Everyone gets bent out of shape about hitter on steroids, but what about the pitchers. More pitchers have tesated postive than hitters, so far. Roger Clemens shows all the classic signs of steroid use, yet no one dares breath a word about that possiblity. It's just as likely that Clemens took them as Bonds. So if you are going be outraged about Bonds and his exploits, why don't you show the same indignation towards Clemens?

Personaly, I don't care one way or the other since everyone was playing under the same conditions and right now, there is some new form of cheating going that we haven't learned about yet. So get over it and learn to deal with the fact that cheating has been part of game and always will be part of the game. I don't like it, but it's the way it is.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.