View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Default O/T Barry Bonds announces retirement

Posted By: Jason Duncan

It's obvious to me that you guys that are grasping at straws never played the game at a higher level. It is pointless to pull baseball cards of a 20 year old rookie and try to compare them to him now at 41. Anybody that ages know by natural causes you gain weight naturally........metabolism slows etc. It has never been proven that Bonds took steroids. ........just admit the truth, he has become a better hitter with age. He has in his later career perhaps become the best PURE hitter of all time. It takes alot more than steroids to hit a 90MPH big league pitch over a 350-400 foot fence. The guy is naturally strong just face it. When I was 21 I worked hard eating 5 full meals per day trying to pack on wieght 6-2 170s). Now I am 32 and weigh 230 lbs and I never took steroids. By the way IU eat alot less, do not work out much as far as weight training and I am not that overweight. Face it.....people gain wieght naturally. I dont think Bonds takes roids. You people that think his records come off of taking steroids need to SERIOUSLY WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Jason