View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Ok, my final conclusion (as of now) on this particular situation is......I don't think pooping on someone's porch is cause for the FBI to get involved or even someone to feel threatened, necessarily. If anyone poops on my front porch I will let my miniature beagle take care of them...that'll teach them. I don't think Joey is a bad guy but, according to him too, has made some mistakes. I have not seen where he has scammed, ripped off, or seriously threatened anyone on this board. I am willing to start with a clean slate on JoeyF. Also, for the record, if someone backs out of 1-2 deals, communicates well and is apologetic and doesn't rip anyone off, then to me, that is life and it happens. If it happens much more than that, in a short time period, then that person probably shouldn't be on our BST.

On the other hand, this SAM1952, is a person that I do believe has allegedly made very serious threats to another board member and that will not be tolerated at all. From my records, right now, I don't think JoeyF and Sam1952 are the same person. I will always work with the authorities and members to help in those instances.

i appreciate it Leon. I was in contact with chris thomas from collectors universe to check ip addresses between me and this sam1952 guy. he told me he could do that would get back to me. Ive emailed him a couple days ago but have not heard a response from him. Any type of terrorist threat deserves some kind of action and I hope your able to contact him regarding his issues. Just for the record I ALWAYS deliver the cards I sell and ALWAYS provide tracking # info and will continue to be a straight up seller on every transaction