View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Sam1952

To me, at this point, this whole JoeyF issue is a lot of he-said she-said. No doubt there were things done that weren't cool. I don't think they rise to the authority level or the level of banishment (from what I have seen so far). Now, if I hear more BS from today forward, then that is a different issue and will be dealt with if it happens.

Back to the SAM1952 issue which is more serious. That person is now banned from Net54baseball as I have sent an email and just tried to call their contact number but it is an automated one that says they aren't taking messages. That person's name is supposedly Sam Wilson, but I have my doubts. I will be giving his registration contact info, IP address and anything else I have to the board member that is being threatened as well as the authorities. Real threats will be dealt with at the appropriate levels, and to me, that is not coming from a baseball chat board, it should be coming from people with the authority to put this person in jail, again, if what I have heard is true.