View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 02:17 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Allow yes, but if you're someone's supervisor or in a senior position over someone else, most companies require that relationship be reported. The reason is that an underling may not feel like there's a choice.

ESPN released the text messages it wanted people to read and withheld texts they didn't want people to read. The point is that this guy is one of the senior most employees at ESPN and he's texting a woman building her career who may not feel like she has a choice but to entertain his texts or else lose her budding career. That's why his texts are problematic. You also can't walk around calling a woman at work doll face or long legs, whether you think she wants that kind of attention or not it's unprofessional.
Well this is a woman trying to make dinner plans...i dont see many guys trying to make dinner plans with guys in senior positions from the get go. Usually theres a lot of time involved to get to that level of friends. It would seem she is doing a short cut to get to the dinner plan parts. Before you consider asking someone for coffee on a first date you need to report to HR? Many junior position people marry senior position people or have a good mutual consensual time together. I would think if you are not kissing, what is there to report to HR..

if she was trying to meet him a midnight in his hotel room to discuss her career? What is the line...making 8 pm dinner plans with someone you do not know that well seems beyond the line..

I can only go by the the texts i have seen. I hope you are not going by texts you have not seen. Going by the texts is all i am saying is what i am commenting on

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-18-2017 at 02:20 PM.