View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 09:08 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Any idea how long they've been doing that for? Can't be long ago I was regularly checking ended listings as soon as they were over.

Secondly, why to begin with?
Several months at least. I figure it has something to do with the whole campaign to provide buyers with completely anonymous (to third party observation) buying.

FWIW, you can still see the results immediately after if you were "watching" the item, had bid on it (can see it in your own bid history), or if you know the specific item number to key into the search window. As Brock said though, the results are hidden from completed listings searches and links for 24 hours.

I usually don't have a problem waiting for the items to reappear (or was already watching it anyway), but I agree that with certain "event" auctions like Henry's, it's frustrating to not be able to immediately see the results.

Last edited by thecatspajamas; 09-15-2014 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Quoted wrong member