View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay News: What's it worth? eBay lets users search prices

Posted By: Robert

60 days is not enough to find the information you need. Then you have to filter through all of the auctions in order to see which are legitimate, ie...incorrect listings, qualifiers, etc... what a hassle plus there are cards that don't come up in your time frame so you are left out.

With in the next few months vintagecardprice.com will be up and running and you will be able to search through almost every set for results on all graded cards (AUTH to 10) by GAI, PSA and SGC only. The realized price from every major auction house as well as EBAY will be in the database. We are working on a way that you will be able to sort the information by grading company as well as a few other features. Add it will have a search function so that if you want to know every card that a player is on it will show up in your query. There will be 2 membership types, monthly $9.95 and yearly $99.95 and the site is automatically updated everyday. I hope that everyone here will join because I am commiting a lot of time and resources to getting this project off the ground. And I believe it will be a tool for everyone to use. We will be launching with almost every pre-war set that will have scans of every card when you search that card (We have a large number of the pixs but it will take time to get the over 14,000 cards we will have in the database). Shortly after by next sumer we will add the post war through 1959. If there is a demand for more and the membership is strong we will complete the rest to date.