View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Chris

Haha, thank you. I have been fortunate to pick up a number of Mantles over the years. I am currently at 397 unique items (445 total), with 5 more on my want list. It is a moving target though as I occasionally seeing things I never knew existed. Brian's card was one of those examples. Fortunately, we were able to work out a deal that was fair for both of us--he made a decent profit off of it (as he should have given that it was an awesome piece and worth more to me than what he had paid for it) and I added a card to my collection that I thought would fit nicely. My initial inclination is that it was cut from a box or magazine of some kind, but I have not been able to confirm. I hope to be able to track it down more once I have it in hand. I only purchased the Mantle, so I will be sharing any information with Brian on the other and that will hopefully allow him to bank some money on that one (or keep an awesome card in his collection).