View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: Al Simeone

Good evening gentlemen,
Hello Lee,
Being a newer poster here I think this board needs to allow some change in order for it to continue and evolve. I do realize this part of the board focuses more on pre war cards but as an observer how many times can you talk about one set of cards before it becomes a bit redundant. Take a post like show us your t202s. If you probably go way back and look it will be the same cards by the same posters time after time when asked for. I like Barry (hello Barry) like to discuss other topics such as the one we just had on the Bidding Stragedy post. I got to learn alot about him and Im sure he learned alot about me.While I do agree some of the posts go way off track at points most are a healthy way of learning about some of the veteran posters and thier vast collections and knowledge.
By the way Lee you do know me I am pretty sure you bought a t202 (noticed how I picked t202s) To Late For Devlin As A (giant) in poor to fair condition from me years ago! Just wanted to jog your memory! The train always seems to be put back on the track most of the time but sometimes its good to open her up !!