View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 11:27 AM

Great set, and incredible progress on the set in such a relatively short period of time. 3/4 of the set down, now just the incredibly tough ones to go! I intentionally only went after the easier or mildly difficult ones, so I have no clue how hard the rest are, just know they are tough.

A Monster/Kraken thread like Brian mentioned would be perfect for this set. It would not get too many participating (The Brown Bastard is a very appropriate name for this set, both because of all the rarities and the disdain that many collectors have for the set...hey, I like it!), but it would be interesting to get the T207 diehards to help compile a rating for the cards similar to the E90-1 Kraken. I know I got plenty of help refining the Kraken ratings from a lot of knowledgeable folk here.

You would have to find some slightly off-kilter individual, someone along the lines of myself or Frank to be the caretaker. They wouldn't necessarily need to be the most knowledgeable, just enthusiastic about the set and a dedicated vintage collector for life. The Brown Bastard deserves all the love it can get.

Brian (courtesy example of Brown Bastard Henry included free of charge)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t207henry219.jpg (70.4 KB, 351 views)

Last edited by brianp-beme; 09-20-2019 at 11:41 AM.