View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 06:56 PM

Default Sigh

Michael, your dead wrong - again, re-read my initial thread where I say you did a great job. My only point in all of this is that you were too impatient and you wanted HA to move at your speed and when they did not you acted like a spoiled kid and kicked and screamed. In fact, when no one replied to your initial thread, you posted again asking if anyone cares?

I am not sure what your comment about software has anything to with this thread but if you want to jab at it go ahead.

And there ARE two sides to every argument. HA did what they were supposed to do and that is to proceed at a pace that they deemed proper and not yours nor anyone else's. You say I don't have the guts to agree with you because of my lack of objectivity is another rat hole that you want people to chase. I never said I agreed with HA all I said is that you should be patient and stop crying that the sky is falling because HA did not act in a timely manner that you deemed proper. You were impatient who screamed louder when you did not get your way.