View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
#5 from the OP... When did they add 100 transactions a month? I have never seen that before and I have been a TRS for as long as they have had the program. I rarely hit 100 completed transactions a month.

Now that the discount is 10% I will probably stop jumping through hoops and change all of my returns to the shortest allowable period.

Jeff

I believe #5 and #6 is an either/or thing, and it's an average taken throughout the last year.

#3. Is certainly the hardest to keep up with, as it's the most unforgiving and relies heavily on Post Office pick-up times and scan reliability. A snow storm and no pick-up on the wrong day can pretty much crater you for the year.

You can luck out and still have your packages delivered on time, but I wonder if anybody realized that Ebay changed their formula for late deliveries with late origin scans.

Ebay gives more time for Priority packages to reach their destination then they do for 1st Class Mail. It's basically a built in penalty for not using Priority Mail, and giving Ebay and even bigger cut of the S&H pie.