View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 05:04 AM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Chris: You have BOTH 1955 Exhibit Card Postcard backs? One with the plain line and one with the Mutoscope line on the back?
Nope. I don't have the Pittsburgh Exhibit Mantle, either of the postcard back Exhibits, or the Dad's Cookies. I set my collecting goals at what I could reasonably expect to find. My thoughts were that I would add those cards that a kid growing up in the 50s and 60s could reasonably expect to find. From my understanding, I believe the Postcard backs had very limited distribution. In total, I have been able to pick up 235 different cards. I think there are roughly another 30 cards out there that were issued of Mantle (foreign, Topps test cards that were issued, and regional issues). I really hope to be fortunate enough to continue to define, and conquer, my "set" as money, time, health, and good luck allow. Right now, I have already moved 7 cards from my would like list to my want list. Someday, I hope to pick up the rest.

Want to sell your postcard backs?

Last edited by Bestdj777; 12-06-2013 at 05:51 AM.