View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbob View Post
I remember when everyone was becoming disgruntled when ebay had one of its "Dump Days" and Mike Wheat, yebpg, and several other dealers would put their whole inventories on eBay, drowning out the auctions and BINs of "new" cards which had not previously been on ebay. It was a pain not only for the collector trying to transverse the minefield of high priced BINs which had been on eBay 10-15 times already, but hurt the collector/small dealer who was hoping for exposure to his offerings.
Now with the new eBay rules which are friendly to the fixed price inventories of major dealers, the dump days are occurring over and over again, as the same old overpriced cards flood the pre-war listings.
I'd like to just search "auctions" and avoid having to thumb through all the overpriced cards which have been on eBay constantly but I'm afraid I'll miss that one "new" BIN which is something I actually need and has never been listed previously.
Sorry for the rant....
I so very much agree with you, I myself grow exhausted from flipping through all those dead BINs. Something should be done