View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 09:29 AM

I have helped Ted get into shows for free prior to public access, given him free cards for autographs for emergency situations, and bought and sold to him in the past with no issues. For you to post this thread shows that no good deed goes unpunished.

A 1952 Topps Eddie Mathews was purchased for $650 among 7 other items that were cancelled. I had to cancel orders for three different people and pull the entire 1952 Topps set down. This was an isolated incident and you can see in our completed listing the entire set was pulled down late last night. We had to get tech support on the phone and had an emergency with the errors on this set. 100% of the items that "sold" were cancelled and this member was NOT singled out.

This was a gross spreadsheet and pricing error and you refused to accept that answer. I am so sorry that you could not let some pricing errors slide. If anyone would like to see a copy of my upload spreadsheet to in fact verify what I have said, I am more than willing to provide it.

Here is a photo from last night on our website showing how wrong these errors were:

Here is a photo showing the cancellations and the set being taken down (you are not alone):

Last edited by Sean1125; 02-06-2016 at 09:36 AM.