View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 09:45 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
he isn't "trolling" looking for pricing errors.

what he's basically saying is that he feels he's being targeted for his purchases after he has made them only to have the seller recheck the value of the card(s) or if it's a certain variation of the card once he sees the op's name has made said purchase solely because that's the op's niche. "hmm, why's he buying this card?"

again, i didn't waste my time looking at the cards/prices in question...but not taking sides one way or another on this one, even w/ the mantle.

but i think anyone would naturally feel the same way if it kept happening on a repeated basis.

however, to say he's "trolling" looking for pricing errors is simply unjust at this junction.
You may be right, and the OP is the only one who can say for sure. My take is that he was looking for cards that were priced below their market value, either by mistake, or the seller being unaware of the added value of a variation.

My guess is that he was trolling for pricing errors, but I do not have enough information to make a definitive statement.

I stand behind my initial assessment that if this was the case, it was inappropriate to write a post complaining about the seller catching the error.