View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Bill Gregory

Yeah, I, too, am ticked off they lost their license with the NHL and MLB. I love the Cooperstown line, and there are so many players that never got a release. I am a huge Brewers/Braves fan, and feel pretty much ignored. There are like three Brewers figures. Richie Sexon, Prince Fielder, and a Ryan Braun figure that looks absolutely nothing like him. There's a Rollie Fingers, but, of course, he's only available in an Oakland A's uniform, even though he won the MVP and Cy Young as a Brewer. Milwaukee Braves? Not a single one. The Hank Aaron is an Atlanta Brave. No Warren Spahn or Eddie Mathews.

It's ridiculous they never made a Stan Musial. That's unforgivable. But thank God they made five or six Derek Jeters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
I also collected the Macfarlane statues. I have mostly the San Diego Padres and Chargers (including the huge LaDainian Tomlinson statue), as well as the Colorado Avalanche and Nolan Ryans. I also have several other misc pieces such as Gretzky and Gordie Howe, Clemente, Aaron, Bench, Favre, Staubach, most of the older Yankees (Munson and before).

They were one of my favorite things to collect, and I am really ticked off that they lost their MLB and NHL licenses.

I'll see if I can post pictures of them in the next few days.

Steve

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.