View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 08:48 AM
Mike

My goals are:

1-Finally pick up at least one vintage Yankees bobblehead from the 60's. Would also love to pick up a vintage Jets bobble also, but for now, I am determined to grab a Yankees one.

2-Add more to the Yankees collection. Want to grab more pennants, pins, schedules, etc, especially from the 70's & 80's. Same for the Jets collection.

3-Want to pick up more Reggie Jackson & Don Mattingly Memorabilia. I really want to grab some stuff I saw related to the Reggie Bar. I've seen posters, promotional material, ads that I would love to pick up. I would also be open to grabbing Reggie stuff from the A's & Angels, but since my collection is still in it's infancy, I'm trying to pick up as many Yankees stuff as I can.

4-I know I'll never be able to afford them, but I would love to start collecting game used bats. A little too rich for my blood at the moment, but I can dream.

5- Would also love to one day own a pair of Yankee Stadium seats. Who knows, maybe I can.

6-ORGANIZE!!

Mike