View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 02:40 PM
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
last winter, had a fairly significant work injury. took a fall. not a very big fall, but a very unfortunate one. imagine a 2x4 staked into the gound across a hole as a template for rebar placement while pouring footer.. anyways, took a slight fall straddling that 2x4, also right onto the steel stake(luckily only sticking about 2 inches above the 2x4) @$$hole first. lucked out that it was only a 1 inch deep hole about an inch to the left of my @$$hole(i've been told a million times how lucky i was, and how much worse it could've been had there been rectal penetration), combined with insane taint, prostate and genital swelling from landing straddling the 2x4. couldn't walk at all for about 6 hours, couldn't walk right for about a week+. painful urination for about a week. #2's were also not much fun with the hole being that close to (well) the hole. not to mention numerous probings and 1 colonoscopy while in the hospital.. also keep in mind that I refuse to take painkillers. beyond what was in the iv in the ambulance(i believe it began with a d).. whatever that was, was really damn good though.. Luckily, I've got a good sense of humor...
I read this entire post with nervous laughter and major b-hole clinchage. Thanks for sharing.