View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 06:14 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
right so the seller is already a little bit disingenuous with the picture..maybe its me..but if I were trying to sell a card for $35,000.00, I woud show the clearest photos possible and have an answer as to why a card shows up on cardtarget being sold last year when I say 'ive had it for years' and I wouldn't insult the buyer for asking those questions.

..I know theres a lot of interest in the card but not everyone can pay 30k for a card, plus having as many people interested who can pay can help drive up the price...and ive lost interest and others may as well with his attitude..
It's probably legit and the guy is just being cross, but it's not that hard a card to find if you're patient, wait until you are completely comfortable. And even assuming he would take 30, that seems a lot to pay for a card with a prominent corner crease/indent.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 12-11-2014 at 06:15 AM.