View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 03:38 PM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Default This seems to be the guy in charge...

Anybody heard of him? I certainly haven't.

Academy of Manuscript and Autograph is a forensic document examination company that performs autograph and manuscript authentications specializing in vintage and modern sports figures as well as notable celebrities. My name is Jack de Varona, Jr., former
*A-NYPD and Texas, Tyler County Deputy Sheriff, current forensic document examiner, autograph and manuscript collector and a proud member of The Manuscript Society and The National Association of Document Examiners.*I received several years of training from Roberto Alvarez, Cuban G2 (Cuban Secret Service) in forensic document examination in order to further gain the knowledge and skills to be effective and successful in the field of authentication. I am the founder of the Academy of Manuscript and Autograph, LLC. There are several reasons as to why A.M.A. services are better. First of all, A.M.A. did not start authenticating in order to sell autographs. A.M.A. was founded due to my high interest in forensic document examination.* Secondly, I've dedicated much time in the past 20 years to everything that coincides with forensic document examination and authenticating signatures and manuscripts, as have all of the associated authenticators that work for this firm. Lastly, we are not some big company that passes the signature down an assembly line (so to speak) of different experts in order to come to a concensus on the validity of each autograph. We are a small company with a lot of integrity and we dedicate all of our time and effort into analyzing each piece to ensure that you are getting a 99% accurate authentication each and every time. We are also taking steps to assist autograph members, enthusiasts, and collectors all over the world on ways to protect themselves from fraud. It is for this reason we have created The Illustrated Autograph Examination CD Database, and the Signature Authentication Service.
Again, these are a few of the reasons why our services are better. I hope that this will help you in making the decision to trust in A.M.A. to handle your autographs now and in the future.

Sincerely,

Jack de Varona Jr.
Managing Member and Founder
Academy of Manuscript and Autograph L.L.C.
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123