View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:29 PM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

Braden ran his mouth off again... anyone see this? A reporter asked him something like will there have to be knuckles invloved next time (half jokingly)? His ([Braden's) response was something to the effect of...(I will have to do something blah blah blah and then went on to say if you give someone enough rope they will hang themself and he's had plenty of rope (A-Rod). )

I heard this on the radio today and couldn't believe that this guy is still going off on this subject, and basiclly saying he's going to hit A-Rod next time he sees him. I believe he also said something like A-Rod should have learned more about this unwritten rule, (like he's the guy to teach A-Rod the nuances of the game)

Found link to the interview....

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...ady-to-fight/1

But who does this tool think he is? I can't believe he's still trying to stoke the fire here when A-Rod hasn't said anything else. I think we're learning who the real baby is. It's like he's just craving attention now. I stand by my original assesment and think this guy's a joke.

If this was say some other pitcher who's had a little more than a cup of coffee in the bigs calling out say Pujols or Jeter, for some obscure unwritten rule that many people weren't familiar with, this would be a different ballgame alltogether.

Just the fact that he's making such a big deal out of this now and blowing it out of proportion I think will show this guys true colors....

I also find it ironic that it seems as though he's breaking a sportwide unwrittem rule himself : To not disrespect and call out veteran , established players. (If it was for something really horrible that A-Rod did maybe it would be different, but an obscure thing like this, to make this big a deal of...)

Last edited by yanksfan09; 05-07-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: edited to add link to article