View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 08:27 AM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

[QUOTE=nolemmings;806097]Eric, its pretty clear to me that you either did not read most of the preceding posts in this thread, or that you don't care.

1. Arod was wrong, as observed by several in the game.
2. There's a very good chance he knew exactly what he was doing. I would bet he did. So would David Wells. So would Ron Darling.
3. Bullshit. If conduct is disrespectful, it's disrespectful.
4. He's answering questions posed to him, not ducking them with cliches buried in doublespeak. And yes, he should drill Arod the next game they play, although it seems he may not
THIS FROM CBS GAME NOTES

Ummmm, okay? It's pretty clear i didn't read the posts? I did actually but don't agree with most. I'm sorry if my different opinion bothers you. I really don't understand why I'm being yelled at here for voicing my different view on this matter and trying to show A-Rods side. I'm not trying to instigate a fight.

I also heard John Smoltz on a WFAN NY radio interview saying he never heard of the rule. I also heard that another retired pitcher said he never heard of this but I can't remember the name right now.....

Yes, some players came out and said this is an unwritten rule. I'm just trying to point out and offer the other side of this story, that not everyone has heard of this.

And also either way, it's my opinion Braden has made way to big a deal out of this now. He said his piece on what he thought right after it happened. He should have left it alone now instead of making this into an even bigger deal!

Last edited by yanksfan09; 05-08-2010 at 08:45 AM.