View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 06:15 AM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas00 View Post
I'm in search of a good list of auction houses so I can bookmark them and make an account for them. I was surprised looking for a list like this that I couldn't really find one online. I like obscure things and it seems when I find a sold listing for something I'm curious about or looking for it's always a different auction house and they force you to make an account to see the sold prices. I am mainly looking for the medium to Large auction houses primarily baseball focused as that's my interest.

I know there are thousands of local ones across America. If you have ever went down the hibid/auction zip Rabbit hole looking for cards like I have you know its a black hole that will swallow you with hundreds of small auctions that all take you to different websites to register. It becomes overwhelming very quickly. You'll have a hundred tabs open in an hour looking around. However there are good deals that you'll find. With some obscure listings and low amounts of bidders. It is a fun thing to do if you have a ton of spare time.

I'll put a few bigger ones I know of to start.
REA
Goldin
Heritage
Pristine
Lelands
Memory lane
Pwcc

That's about All I can think of off the top of my head. I would love to see your additions. Thank you!

Heritage is the only one that I know of that makes you sign in to see sold prices and larger scans.