Thread: Auto Opinions
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 06:47 PM

Default JimStinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6-4-3memorabilia View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VhswbapaBY here is a video prior the auction, What I dont understand is why did the NJ prosecutors office go with Max who is all the way in Vegas as opposed to Spence who is basically right down the street
What is the difference between Royale with Cheese ? & Quarter Pounder ?

Vincent: Yeah, baby, you'd dig it the most. But you know what the funniest thing about Europe is?

Jules: What?

Vincent: It's the little differences. I mean, they got the same shit over there that we got here, but it's just...it's just, there it's a little different.

Jules: Example?

Vincent: All right. Well, you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup; I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

Vincent: Nah, man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

Jules: What do they call it?

Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese."Jules: "Royale with Cheese."Vincent: That's right.Jules: What do they call a Big Mac?

Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "Le Big Mac.

"Jules: [in mock French accent] "Le Big Mac." [laughs] What do they call a Whopper?

Vincent: I don't know, I didn't go in a Burger Kiing

Vintage autographs for sale daily
stinsonsports.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exactamundo.jpg (11.3 KB, 134 views)