View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:53 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Good points......

"The Vault" is not just for leveraging capital. I have no intention of getting a loan off the value of my submissions.

My interest is solely a VERY secure Compound that is FULLY insured with instant access to my digital collection online 24/7. I will have the ability to click a button and list any of my items with PWCC or lets say I sell one of my cards to someone on here......I simply click a button, enter the address, and PWCC ships the card for me. Think COMC only HIGH end.

It is with a company that I have dealt with for 4 years now and NEVER had an issue. EVER!

My plan is to send them a sampling of cards to test the Vault out this summer and if I like the process then I will send more cards. I am embarrassed to tell you that my collection is NOT insured but it is in safety deposit boxes. Even these though are not infallible and I constantly worry about water breaks at the bank, theft, or fire. PWCC will FULLY insure my cards. Of course I will pay a fee for this but why not? it is a valuable service as far as I can tell. Only time will tell but I am excited to send them some goodies.

Just my humble opinion.

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 01-28-2019 at 06:54 PM.