View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default what I do...

First of all buying from someone with a return policy is a good thing. Always check to see the sellers feedback (if it's perfect and high there is a better chance of a square deal) too.

As for brightness of cards. You can, many times, tell if the card has been enhanced digitally by the things around it. If it is in a slab and the slab, or surroundings, is really (too) bright then you know the card is probably enhanced also. If the holder is regular and the card is nice and bright, most times (not all), the card will not have been enhanced. If someone takes the time to alter the card while not altering the holder, then this situation is moot. That is when the return policy and feedback come into play. You can always email or PM folks on the board, privately, to ask about ongoing auctions if you don't care to alert the rest of the world.

And lastly, we had that conversation upon your registration and you are doing a fine job. You can always PM me with any questions on anything and I will help, as I said I would. take care