View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 09:33 AM
Rob

I have been quite positive about the USPS through twenty-five years of trading/purchasing cards through the mail. Very few issues at all and always minor. But, over the last year at the local level that has changed. I have had several packages over the last year show as "Out for Delivery" on the tracking, only to never receive it that day and check the tracking to find some notice saying it was not left due to some direction on my part, which was completely untrue. So, both of the last two times it happened I was waiting the next day for the mail and would go out for it as soon as it arrived, and both times as the driver pulled away I could hear them laughing and talking in obvious personal conversations through bluetooth. So, basically, they just half-way pay attention to their deliveries, then when they find a package they didn't deliver back at the PO, they enter something to cover themselves. Once, no biggie, but it's happened like eight times this year. So, I'm afraid I am leaning on the negative side about the postal service on a local level.