View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Todd Schultz

Mr. James, I do not exchange dialogue with you because you are a prick. I will make a brief exception here to point out that my sources, had you chosen to read them, were often from Fox News and were of Republicans, not the “liberal media”. I have “a clue”, and my views as expressed herein are embraced by more Americans than not, although that too is irrelevant to their validity.

You will recall that you went on ad nauseum with attacks against my honesty as a collector, my professional and personal integrity, and you clamored how collectors would put me on their blocked list. For those who have forgotten, the thread I called Carterscards2006–it’s a long read:
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=133471

You seemed to take delight in having notified an ebay dealer with whom I had a dispute so that he would take to the forum and show me what’s what. Of course, it turns out he was a convicted felon who had only rather recently been released from prison for embezzlement of over a million dollars. In addition, when he came on the board and laid out his defense– an outlandish fabrication that was pounced on by the rest of the forum and decried as rubbish–your decision to intermeddle made you look even more foolish. Oh and by the way, I did in fact receive my full refund, so you were wrong on that too.

Now more recently you once again decided to be the vanguard for the hobby, intermeddling when a board member pointed out how a Cy Symour Lenox went for cheap. You of course had to get involved and contact the seller, who ultimately refused to ship the card and claimed to have made a pricing error–although his pricing history of other cards suggested he simply did not know what he had. Many here would consider that to be poor form at best.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ighlight=lenox

Now today you insult the entire State of Arizona, calling it a crap hole state.

This is a watercooler forum in which I like anyone can express my views and I like anyone can choose with whom I wish to have dialogue. I have no problem if others choose to agree with you, whatever their reasoning. I may even chime in on topics where you have posted, but I will not engage you directly, because again, you are a prick. I have had nothing but good business dealings with the folks on this forum, and am pleased to have made a great number of friends here. I am equally pleased to know that you are not one of them.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.