View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2678 View Post
So, how does one tell the difference between a real and a fake PAAS certificate?
The best thing is always to go to or website www.paasaa.com and use the P.A.A.S. database. I also except e-mails and phone calls. Unlike many autograph authenticators in this hobby, I am available to talk and discuss issues with my customers or members of the hobby. There are many telltale signs of the fake P.A.A.S. certificates, but by explaining them all on the internet will only be helping the culprits that have been producing this and other certificates.
The fraud and corrupt part of the autograph industry have been using my name, my certificates, my credentials for years to add some credibility to there scams.This and the fakes COA's have been reported and alerts have been sent out in the past. The phony Certificates have been discussed on other websites and also illustrated before.
I was most probably the closest person in the autograph industry to Mickey Mantle for over 10 years. I would work directly with Mickey Mantle and Greer Johnson with autograph appearances and setting up private autograph signings and marketing. I was lucky enough to be one of the few that were ever invited into the inner circle and this has always caused much jealousy and envy among certain members of the industry.
One person that I know that started much of the misleading rumors and accusations was the famous Tony P. I have heard most of this trash for years and Tony has even told me many of the lies including that Mickey Mantle told him that I had permission to sign for him. I now see that Shelly has joined the anti P.A.A.S. fan club, this is somebody I have never heard of or dealt with but I must say that "birds of a feather".
Enough with all the hate, if anybody needs to talk to me please pick up a phone or e-mail me. The truth is only a phone call away.