View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
In 20 years of personal experience different steroids do different things. The biggest thing is you can work out super hard and you don't get stiff and sore from that workout. It lets you workout more often and the amphetamines give you the energy to work out longer. They work amazing together, then add in some creatine to super load your cells with water so everything works better.
I am doubtless in a minority but at this point I find it hard to draw a clean line between so-called PEDs, amphetamines, cortisone, pain killers, whatever. If Sandy Koufax was having steroids shot into his elbow regularly and basically living on pain killers, did those "enhance" his performance? If a guy allegedly has hypogonadism and is prescribed testosterone supplements is he "enhancing" his performance?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 01-06-2022 at 05:20 PM.