View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 06:51 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
in that screengrab between bryant and dunn there's one thing that should totally stand out to differentiate the two...dunn never put up a WAR season ever that compared to bryant's rookie year! the argument pretty much stops there.
You obviously are missing the point of the posts. The WAR is a number based on the numbers that were put up against certain opponents based in his comparables. Yet if he got "lucky" with an upper cut swing allowing balls to drop in, as I have been hypothesizing, than I am stating we are going to see similar results to Dunn's in the future.

He has been working on leveling out his swing and if he can find comfort in this new swing (as he has the last couple of days) then he will be fine. He has been striking out less and walking more this season. Now it is going to be about ball placement. He definitely is showing improvement, now we just have to see if he can hold it.

My point of this thread was not if he had a good rookie season, but that I think there were red flags that people seemed to be ignoring while investing in his cards and hyping his talents.